Recover a forgotten username
If you can't sign in because you've forgotten your username, you can use the recovery phone number or the recovery email address linked to your account to recover it.
1. Go to the Sign-in Helper.
2. Enter your recovery phone number or email address that you have access to.
3. Click Continue.
4. Click Yes, send me a verification code.
- We’ll send a code to the phone number or email address you provided.
5. Enter your verification code.
6. Click Continue.
7. Choose the account you’d like to sign in to.
Only accounts linked with the phone number or email address will display. If the username you are looking for isn't shown, the phone number or email address you provided isn’t linked with the account.