What is My Account?
You might think My Account is simply for checking your billing information, but it's so much more! My Account is where you can view your account and billing history, change your password, update your contact information and manage your Usernames. It's a one-stop shop for managing your account!
To access all these options, you'll have to sign on with a primary Username and answer your Account Security Question (ASQ).
Note: Non-primary Usernames will have access only to the password and ASQ areas.
Areas on My Account
- Update My Contact Information
- Manage My Wallet and Billing Info
- View My Statements
- Manage My Preferences
- View My Account Activity
An alert displays when your information (such as a credit card or address) is out of date or if your account is eligible for one of our free services. It also provides you with a link to the page where you can update your information or download available software.
- Manage My Subscriptions: If you subscribe to one of our services or products, this is where you can manage it all. Here is where you view each service’s cost per month, billing contacts, registration dates, next billing dates and the selected payment method. Links allow you to change your payment method, find out more information about the product and chat with one of our online customer service representatives, as well as change your Advantage Plan and cancel your billing. You can also get to this page by clicking Manage my Services & Subscriptions.
- Change My Plan: This option begins by asking you if you need a dial-up connection or if you already have high-speed internet access. Once you select the option that best describes your situation, you can click View Plans and browse the available Advantage Plans that suit your needs.
- Update My Contact Information: If you move to a new address, get a new phone number or even change your name, this is where you let us know. This is also where you can designate a secondary billing contact. Another way to access this page is by clicking Update My Contact Information.
- Manage My Wallet and Billing Info: The table on this page breaks down each individual payment method associated with your account and the services they pay for. Click the icon in the Edit column to update your payment method information. Click the link under a product listed in the Linked Services column to change how you pay for your monthly subscription. The trash icon in the Delete column removes a payment method quickly and easily from your account. Use the Add Payment Type link below the table to add as many payment methods as you want.
- View My Statements: We’ve compiled all of your account statements into one convenient location. Click a tab to view your Current Usage, Billing Statement by billing period, Credit Summary or All Usage Activity.
- Manage My Preferences: If you’d like to receive the latest special offers from selected merchants, you can do so via mail, phone, email or pop-up ad by checking the box next to each option and clicking Save.
- View My Account Activity: Any and every action you’ve made with your account, no matter which Username, is listed here. See which Usernames have a new password, which names were recently created, or when you last edited your contact information.
- Change Password: Want to change your password? This is where you go to change that all-important means of account security.
- Update Greeting Name: Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name – even a website! Your greeting or display name appears at the top of the home page. Use this link to change the greeting or display name for each Username.
- Manage My Usernames: Clicking Manage My Usernames shows you every Username associated with your account, including your primary primary Username and any additional Usernames. This page is a one-stop Username shop, where you can change the display name, password and Account Security Question for each name in your account. You also can delete a Username, create a new one or restore a name you once deleted.
- Create Username: Did you know you can have as many as seven Usernames under one account? Click Create Username to create another Username or to restore one you previously deleted. You can also reach this page by clicking Manage Username.